- Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4) or Windows XP (SP1 or SP2)
- Intel Xeon, Xeon Dual, Intel Centrino, or Pentium III or 4 processor
- 320 MB of RAM (384 MB recommended)
- 1024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card
- 650 MB of available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet or phone connection required for activation
Adobe Photoshop 9.0.1 (CS2) update - English only
The Adobe® Photoshop® 9.0.1 update fixes a number of problems discovered after Photoshop CS2 (9.0) was released.
The most significant fixes in the 9.0.1 release include the following:
• Photoshop no longer hangs for several seconds when using painting tools with quick strokes.
• A runtime error that could appear when mousing over a high-res document with the Brush tool has been fixed.
• Documents containing a large number of text layers now open more quickly.
• Problems related to palettes (slow redraw, palettes go white, possible crash) have been addressed.
• TIFF files from certain scanners can now be opened correctly.
• After editing an image in Photoshop CS2 via the TouchUp tool in Adobe Acrobatﾮ software, the image no longer gets repositioned.
• XMP metadata from AI and PDF files is now retained in Photoshop.
• Slow performance when toggling layer visibility has been fixed.
• Info palette numbers are now displayed and updated when moving a curve point in Curves via the cursor keys.
• Problems opening certain TIFF and PSB files greater than 2GB have been resolved.
• The Merge to HDR command now functions properly when using high-ASCII characters in user login
1. Put all file downloaded in one folder and then extract with Haozip