The core capabilities you need to take the analytical process from start to finish.
Analyze complex relationships using univariate and multivariate analysis.
Easy access to all of the products and modules in the IBM SPSS Statistics family.
IBM SPSS software enables educators to teach effectively, helps students gain critical analytical skills and supports more accurate and insightful institutional research and decision-making.
SPSS Statistics is loaded with powerful analytic techniques and time-saving features to help you quickly and easily find new insights in your data, so you can make more accurate predictions and achieve better outcomes for your organization.
Here’s a look at some of the groundbreaking new features you’ll find in SPSS Statistics 21. They’re designed to help you create better predictive models, assess risk more accurately, work faster and improve analytical performance.
Get more reliable answers to your most important questions using Monte Carlo simulation techniques.
- Create simulated datasets based on existing data and/or known parameters when the existing data is inadequate.
- Use that simulated data as input to predict an outcome.
- Adjust the parameters you used to simulate the data and compare multiple outcomes. For example, simulate different advertising budget amounts to see how they are likely to affect total sales.
- Build predictive models that help drive better decisions and reduce risk.
- Easily import IBM Cognos Business Intelligence data into SPSS Statistics to enhance your analysis.
- Read custom data with or without filters and import pre-defined IBM Cognos reports.
Call SPSS Statistics functionality from a Java application and have SPSS Statistics output appear in the Java application. You can also use Java to control, react to and embed program logic into your SPSS Statistics jobs.
Increase the accuracy of your analysis by comparing two datasets or files in SPSS Statistics to identify any discrepancies between them.
Apply password protection to your data and output files to prevent others from seeing confidential information in SPSS Statistics.
IBM SPSS Statistics Server makes working with large data faster and more scalable, and improves overall stability.
- Load balancing through IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services improves scalability and performance.
- Single sign-on between the SPSS Statistics client and SPSS Statistics Server improves ease of use.
- Improved security enables it to run as non-root on Unix/Linux.
- Client and server software can be on different release levels (for example, client V21 and server V20), simplifying administration.
Specify a model in IBM SPSS Amos without drawing a path diagram and enter it into a familiar spreadsheet-like table you can modify.
IBM SPSS Statistics enables you to:
- Work with pivot tables using features such as sorting operations, a navigation pane and search operations and more.
- Produce descriptive statistics (e.g. Frequencies or Descriptives) by right clicking on a variable in the Data Editor (when in Variable View or Data View).
- Use a smaller file compression algorithm that takes up less space on the disk, leaving more room for your data.
- Merge data files and table lookup files without sorting by key variables, merge open datasets and/or external Statistics-format data files, use SQL-like statements to specify a merge and combine files using string key variables of different defined lengths in each file.