Expanded native format support now includes SD, HD, and HDV; with built-in support for HDV files as well as native HD-SDI support for the AJA Xena HS card, you now have a solution regardless of the format you're working with. Innovative new tools such as Adobe Clip Notes make the client review and approval process much more efficient, and DVD authoring from the timeline expedites the creation of DVDs, whether for digital dailies, final output, or test discs with or without menus.
Features in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
- Scalable format support: Work with any format. Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 supports all standard and high-definition formats, including DV, Digital Betacam,HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD, and D5 HD (some formats may require additional hardware.)
- Video hardware support: Choose from a wide range of capture cards and other hardware to build the HD, SD, or DV editing system that meets your needs and budget.
- Multicam editing: Edit multiple-camera shoots quickly and easily. View multiple video tracks from a multicam shoot, and edit by switching between tracks in real time. Easily sync clips base upon a source timecode.
- Professional color correction: Use primary and secondary color-correction toolsto match shots; change colors; correct exposure errors; and modify highlights, mid- tones, and shadows across clips, sequences, or entire projects.
- 5.1 surround sound: Create and manipulate multichannel audio to produce true surround sound and other richly layered audio experiences.
- Integrated titling: Create sophisticated text and graphics titles from scratch, from professionally designed templates, or from user-defined styles.
- Accelerated client review and approval: Expedite reviews with Adobe Clip Notes. Embed video into a PDF file, e-mail the file to your client to review with timecode- specific comments, and then view comments mapped to the timeline.
- DVD authoring from the timeline: Create high-quality, menu-driven DVDs directly from the Adobe Premiere Pro timeline. Make full-resolution, interactive DVDs for digital dailies, test discs, or final delivery.
- AAF and EDL import/expert: Exchange project metadata with major video, film, and audio applications via industry-standard Advanced Authoring Format (AAF), AAF with Edit Protocol, and Edit Decision List (EDL) files.
- Multiple nestable timelines: Edit each section or sequence of a project on its own timeline. Nest each timeline section into a master timeline while maintaining full access to every edit.
- Precise keyframe controls: Control any audio and video effect parameter. Drag edit points and use Bézier handles to create animations and audio ramps with precise control.
Size | 1.01 Gb